2024 TOKYO MARATHON
- 6-Day / 5-Night Tokyo Stay
- SOLD OUT. WAITLIST ONLY!
- Option to add a 3-Night Kyoto-Nara-Osaka Extension –
- JUST A FEW PACKAGES STILL AVAILABLE!
- Tokyo Package: Arrive Thursday, February 29, 2024.
Depart Tuesday, March 5, 2024
- Extension Dates: Arrive Kyoto Tuesday, March 5, 2024.
Depart Friday, March 8, 2024
- Race Date: Sunday, March 3, 2024
2024 Tokyo MARATHON
Share this trip
Destination Marathons is Going to Tokyo!
Destination Marathons is launching its inaugural trip to Japan to experience firsthand the excitement of the Tokyo Marathon! This Abbott World Marathons Major race is at the top of many runners’ bucket lists, attracting Six Star chasers, runners from around the world, as well as locals wanting a piece of the action. Although we do not have race entries to offer in 2024, we do offer a curated, concierge experience where we will immerse our guests in the culture and customs of Tokyo, Kyoto, Nara, and Osaka with an experienced team including a Tokyo native and Tokyo Marathon and Six Star Finishers.
Can’t join us in 2024?
Join our interest list (at the bottom) and be the first to know of our 2025 package details!
What's included in the TOKYO VIP Package?
Kyoto-Nara-Osaka Extension Includes:
Join our interest list for tokyo updates!
The Tokyo Station Hotel’s historic building is steps away from the finish area and is located inside the train station for ease of transportation. The Celestine Hotel Kyoto Gion is in the heart of Kyoto’s most desired attractions, including Nishiki Market and several temples, and is within walking distance to subway stations.
No need to worry about finding restaurants or making reservations. We’ve got your Italian carbo-load pre-race dinner handled for you!
Experience your trip like a VIP including private guided tours, special excursions, dinner cruise, and detailed travel plans and informational guides. Plus, the expertise of on-site Six Star Finishers and a bilingual Tokyo native, will make this trip an epic experience unlike any other.
Runners and spectators have access to DM hosts on-site all weekend to ensure a stress-free trip filled with many VIP perks.
*We strongly encourage you to acquire travel insurance. See our Travel Insurance Tab for more information.
If a race is cancelled due to COVID, we will offer full refunds to all of our trip guests, risk-free!
A $500 non-refundable deposit per person will reserve your spot (plus $500 per person for Extension package), or pay in full at time of booking for a $150 discount per package.
- October 1, 2023 (150 days prior to trip) – 25% of the total original balance is due (not including any non-refundable deposits).
- November 1, 2023 (120 days before trip) – Last day to cancel and receive refund. Must submit written notice to Destination Marathons to receive 50% of amount paid (minus any non-refundable deposits).
- November 15, 2023 (105 days prior to trip) – 50% of the total original balance is due (not including any non-refundable deposits).
- December 15, 2023 (75 days prior to trip) – 100% of the total original balance is due (not including any non-refundable deposits).
- If final payment in full is not received by December 15, 2023, your reservation will be cancelled.
Deposit is non-refundable at any time. See DM Cancellation Policy for more information. Runners who are injured and can no longer run must still adhere to this policy. We therefore strongly encourage you to acquire travel insurance. Please refer to our Travel Insurance Tab for additional information.